Thursday 23 April 2009

Further Dipping



Had another bash at the Little Bunting this afternoon (I know morning would have been better but I was sleeping after a night shift), entirely unsuccessful as i'm sure the title indicated. I deserved it - I went round the golf course - I scoped all the quiet corners. I didnt even get any decent compensation birds - it was a bollocks afternoon with a chilly wind late on. Highlights run like this - flyover Yellow Wagtail, 3 White Wagtails, 5-6 Pink Feet on north Marsh, a Grey Partridge in the gorse field by the lighthouse and 4 Wheatears. 4! Anyway to brighten the mood here are 2 terrible Wheatear photos - one digibinned one digiscraped. I even managed to dip the female Ring Ouzel in the gorse field. Score.

No comments:

How birds and brains become mutually exclusive

Record, share and compare with BUBO Listing at www.bubo.org