Monday 21 May 2012

Glorious Mull

Quiet morning today with the new guests out in the field with Marcus, I was watching the cricket and enjoying the sun after a jog up the lane. The sun is shining and my exercise revealed a male Grasshopper Warbler enjoying the clement weather just beyond the gate of the estate. On my return I managed to get some shots of the now resident Garden Warbler.

As I was setting up for lunch I heard a Buzzard alarm calling. Knowing this meant eagle I legged it down the lane and watched an adult White-tailed Eagle soaring over the bottom of the garden being mugged by Buzzards and Hooded Crows. Very nice. Hopefully I am going to get out this afternoon for some proper birding.


No comments:

How birds and brains become mutually exclusive

Record, share and compare with BUBO Listing at www.bubo.org