Sunday 17 January 2010

Black-throat for kicks

In attempt to lift the malaise that has settled firmly on me I went up to Whitby to see the female Black-throated Thrush. Im really glad that I did as this was a super showy bird with great views of it feeding on apples and grain. An added bonus was a Kingfisher crossing the A171 opposite Primrose Valley en route taking the year list up to 70 - its getting going slowly. Sadly I didnt manage a decent shot of the bird so any donations would e gratefully received.

After kicking out the jams I visited my parents and they seemed in good spirits, my dad looking a little brighter and with the dry sense of humour returning. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

How birds and brains become mutually exclusive

Record, share and compare with BUBO Listing at www.bubo.org