Sunday 15 March 2009

Pretty Pictures

I am sure that those of you that read regularly will have been impressed with the quality of photograph included in the reports. I was hoping to have pictures of similar quality today from my count at Tophill (only 2 to go now), prefereably of some summer migrants. Sadly there were no summer migrants, and the batteries died as I tried some macro photos of flowers (at least they would have been in focus!). So its a pretty dry post. Nothing of interest happened on borrow pits and apparently there were 3 Goosander, 1 Smew and a Pink-foot on D but i did see em. I also didnt get much of a view on te 2 Crossbills that overflew the car park calling their little hearts out. Good job I have such good pictures of the crossers at Allerthorpe eh!

No comments:

How birds and brains become mutually exclusive

Record, share and compare with BUBO Listing at www.bubo.org