Friday 20 February 2009

RB Gulls

There have been a couple of cryptic reports of gulls that may or may not have been Ring-billed in East Yorks in the last week and im intrigued - as a relatively inexperienced birder in terms of years (est.2004) I cant really remember and Ring-billed records out this way. How regular are they?? Quite a few knocking about the country this winter - all the regulars plus a few new site regular birds. RBG is still a species which escapes me and I believe is nearing my most needed according to Bubo (save a handful of other bits of dross). Hmm.

Anyway major DIY works are starting at home (off my own back thank you - no sniggering). In order to manage to get a decent spring in am looking to move our office upstairs into the games room - reconvert that into a games room/study, change the old office into a study and then skip all the crap. Following this I have to seal the floor in the garage (super dusty!) and turn that into my workshop for the special project I have in mind for the summer months. I may update again on this topic but if i do that I will have to change the name of the blog to foetal idiocy or idiocybreeding.

Anywhoo - im sure you have ascertained that I had not a lot to post today but im trying to keep you, my readership interested and thus am rambling in the style of Gavin Haig, of Not Quite Scilly.

2 comments:

Gavin Haig said...

Rambling? If I knew what 'offence' meant I'm sure I'd be tempted to take it ;o)

Ahh...rambling...the stuff of quality posts everywhere! Good stuff James. :o)

James said...

Tee hee - an here i was thinking it was the literal equivalent of a long walk with knee socks and a thermos

How birds and brains become mutually exclusive

Record, share and compare with BUBO Listing at www.bubo.org